KENESAW BOARD OF TRUSTEES
October 28, 2015 AT 7:30 P.M.
The Village of Kenesaw Board of Trustees held a special board meeting on October 28, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. in the Community Room of the Kenesaw Village Office, as was advertised. Board Members present: Sarah Kroos, Ronda Ehly, JR Pulver, Ashley Augustin and Dale Long. Absent: None. Also present: Jeff Palik. Clerk: Rebekah Long. Utilities and Maintenance: Jeff Edmondson and Glen Kuehn.
1. Call to Order: Chairman Kroos called the meeting to order at 7:30 p.m.
2. Location of the OMAL: Chairman Kroos gave notice of the location of the Open Meetings Act Literature to be on the south wall of the meeting room.
3. Discuss Pursuing Planning, Purchasing and Installing Water Meters: The Board discussed the need to make a final decision on beginning the water metering process due to the timeline attached to the SRF loan. The Trustees listened to questions, concerns and comments of support from Kenesaw residents in attendance.
4. Discuss/Approve Letter of Agreement for Professional Services with Olsson Associates: After reviewing the agreement originally presented to the Board at the October 13, 2015 Regular Board Meeting, motion by Trustee Pulver, second by Trustee Augustin to approve the Letter of Agreement for Professional Services with Olsson Associates for the water meter project. Roll call: Trustee Pulver-yea, Trustee Ehly-yea, Trustee Kroos-yea, Trustee Long-yea, Trustee Augustin-yea. No opposed. Motion carried.
5. Discuss Preliminary Floodplain Maps from Department of Natural Resources for FEMA: Chairman Kroos explained to the residents in attendance that the Board is still gathering information regarding the floodplains and therefore were not comfortable in answering questions. Residents were encouraged to attend the next regular Board of Trustees meeting where there will be multiple people from various agencies on hand to assist in answering and asking questions.
6. Adjournment: Motion by Trustee Ehly, second by Trustee Pulver to adjourn at 8:22 p.m. No opposed. Motion carried. Next meeting is scheduled for November 10, 2015 at 7:30 p.m.