The Village of Kenesaw Board of Trustees held a regular board meeting on May 14, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. in the Community Room of the Kenesaw Village Office, as was advertised. Board Members present: Sarah Kroos, Lawney Knuth, and Rene Colon. Members Absent: Ronda Ehly and Teresa Uden. Also, present: Henry Wilson, Neel Keiser, Brian Streff, Amy Bivona, Alan Kimberly -Vontz Paving, Jeff Palik-Olsson’s. Clerk: Cindy Kiefer. Maintenance: Jeff Edmondson, Glen Kuehn 1. Call to Order: Chairman Kroos called the meeting to order at 7:36p.m. 2. Location of the OMAL: Chairman Kroos gave notice of the location of the Open Meetings Act Literature to be on the south wall of the meeting room.
Search Our Site
- MINUTES KENESAW BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING May 14, 2019 AT 7:30 P.M.
- AGENDA Village of Kenesaw – Board of Trustees Meeting May 14, 2019 ~ 7:30 p.m.
- New Programs Available to Purchase a Home or Fix Up Your Home in Kenesaw
- MINUTES KENESAW BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING AND PUBLIC HEARING April 9, 2019 AT 7:30 P.M.
- KENESAW Maintenance Department IS HIRING FOR SUMMER Part-Time POSITIONS