The Village of Kenesaw Board of Trustees held a regular board meeting on May 14, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. in the Community Room of the Kenesaw Village Office, as was advertised. Board Members present: Sarah Kroos, Lawney Knuth, and Rene Colon. Members Absent: Ronda Ehly and Teresa Uden. Also, present: Henry Wilson, Neel Keiser, Brian Streff, Amy Bivona, Alan Kimberly -Vontz Paving, Jeff Palik-Olsson’s. Clerk: Cindy Kiefer. Maintenance: Jeff Edmondson, Glen Kuehn 1. Call to Order: Chairman Kroos called the meeting to order at 7:36p.m. 2. Location of the OMAL: Chairman Kroos gave notice of the location of the Open Meetings Act Literature to be on the south wall of the meeting room.
Search Our Site
- NOTICE OF PUBLICATION OF ORDINANCE NO. OR 527-2019_ IN PAMPHLET FORM
- PUBLIC NOTICE VILLAGE OF KENESAW, NEBRASKA NOTICE OF LEVY OF SPECIAL ASSESSMENTS AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Notice Kenesaw Board of Trustees Meeting and PUBLIC HEARING August 13, 2019
- MINUTES KENESAW BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING July 9, 2019 AT 7:30 P.M.
- NOTICE OF CREATION OF STREET IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT AND NOTICE OF HEARING