Kenesaw Public Pool
THE KENESAW POOL IS OPEN!!! Please read the below guidelines:
- HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday -Saturday: Open Swim from 12:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Open Swim from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Private Swimming Lessons: Morning Session – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; Evening Session – 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Private Swim Lesson Sign Up
- Red Cross Lesson Sign Up – July 18-22, 2022
- SEASON PASS COSTS:
- Individual – $35 (ages 5 yrs old and under are free).
- Family – $80 (immediate household members only living at the same address with a max of 2 adults and 6 children ages 23 yrs old and under per family pass).
- Baby Pool Only – Free (baby pool for ages 3 yrs old and under with an accompanying adult of at least 16 yrs old).
- ALL patrons will be required to Sign in upon entering the pool facility (this includes all non-swimmers).
- Concessions are available for purchase.
- FLOTATION DEVISES:
- Life jackets will be available but we recommend bringing your own.
- Kickboards and pool noodles will be available but must stay in the pool at all times.
All Guidelines are subject to change.
Call the pool at:
Kenesaw City Park
Kenesaw has a huge green space and playground open to the public right in the middle of town. Our city park has a large playground area suitable for all ages, swing set which includes an infant swing, plus a large sand area with child digging equipment. Playground also has a merry-go-round and shaded benches.
Our park also includes public restrooms and water fountain. There is a also a covered picnic area with tables. There’s a large green space to run around, play your favorite sport, or just lay down a blanket and enjoy the fresh air.
Our City Park is also visited by the Hastings Public Library Bookmobile in the summer. Please view their schedule for the up-to-date information.
The City Park is also the location of the annual Easter Egg Hunt and many activities for the school and Wasenek Weekend.