Please print and fill out the appropriate form and return to the Village Office:

Residential & Business Forms

EFT Authorization Form authorizes the village to automatically deduct from your checking account the payment of your monthly water, sewer, and garbage billing.

Application for new water, sewer, and garbage services.

Request to disconnect your water, sewer, and garbage services.

Request for a building permit form.  This document also contains many FAQs about building, resolutions on setbacks, and information about setbacks.

To view the ordinance about setbacks, please see this document.

General building permit form.

Elevation and floodproofing requirements.

Floodplain development permit